Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome..........

Welcome to my blog. I am new to a little town in Georgia called Clayton. My family and I actually came up here camping. We fell in love with the area and the people were great, so we decided to stay.I am a webmaster by trade, a handyman by necessity, and a photographer for the sheer enjoyment of it. Since we have settled down I have been working on building up my business but have been doing a multitude of different handyman jobs. It's been paying the bills and I kind of enjoy it.

I love the outdoors. Camping, backpacking, fishing, and all. That is probably one of the biggest draws for me. Living in the Chattahoochee National Forest is like a dream come true. Surrounded by mountains, rivers, and trails I might not get much work done.

Since we have settled here we have made some great friends and most important a great church. Doing the Lord's work has always been an important part of my life. NewLife Community Church has a great outreach program.

I will be updating the blog a few times a week. I want to chronicle our life here and share with you some of the great things we discover.

As I close out this post allow me to share a photo of the Tallulah River. This shot was taken near our campsite.

Tallulah River

No comments:

Post a Comment